The Valero Energy Foundation serves as the title sponsor for the Bike MS: Valero Ride to the River, which is the largest cycling event Velo Valero participates in each year. Here in one convenient place is all the news you need to know about this incredible ride!
Upcoming MS Events
General Team Information
- The Velo Team is always looking to expand our team. We welcome employees, retirees and friends of Velo. We have implemented a PIP (Points Incentive Program) whereby you can earn entries by attending our training rides. The goal… Meet new friends, and help each other fundraise in the fight against MS!
- Be sure to register with team Velo Valero on our website to get on our e-mail list and receive news and updates about all our team activities.
- When you are member you can enjoy the perks of discounts at many of the local bike shops. Click here to download our Membership Card.
- All riders participating in the Ride to the River need to wear a current team jersey, which you can obtain from our Team Store.
- Do we have a training program for you! Check out our Group Ride Calendar where there are many options for riders of all skill levels. All rides unless otherwise noted are “No Drop”. In addition to training, we often have team social events after our rides.
Bike MS Hall of Frame
Past and Present Velo Valero Members in the Bike MS Hall of Fame
- Bill Klesse – $520,535 (inducted in 2013)
- Andrew Lauden – $196,259 (inducted in 2012)
- Kurt Haaland – $157,445 (inducted in 2013)
- Laura Vaccaro – $108,235 (inducted in 2015)
- Alain Charette – $74,000 (inducted in 2013)
- Peter Ray – $54,000 (inducted in 2016)
- Richard Breakie – $50,035 (inducted in 2014)